- Make it believable. This should go without saying, but if you have not been married or if your coworkers think that you may not even have a chance of getting pregnant, don’t try to use a pregnancy excuse. You may also want to make sure that you are a woman because, believe it or not, some men have tried to use a pregnancy excuse.
- Make it match up. Using a pregnancy excuse that says you are due in 6 weeks will be something that will be very hard for your boss to believe. He or she may not know that much about you, but they will be able to tell whether or not you have been pregnant for the past seven months. Consider using the note by saying you are a few months pregnant.
- Include a doctor’s name. Consider searching some doctors in your area for the name you want to use on the note. This is imperative for creating a note that is believable.
- Include a contact number. This is something that must be included on the note because your employer may question the legitimacy of the note. You will be able to show that you truly went to a doctor if a phone number for the office is included on the note. Be sure to choose from a number that goes to an answering service for your “doctor’s” office.
- Pay for the note. Once you have created your perfect pregnancy excuse, be sure that you acquire it from a paid company. By using a free company, you may save a little bit of money, but you will have a harder time in the long run. By paying for it, you can get exactly what you want in a note that looks truly legitimate. Get a doctor’s note.
- Turn it in. If you feel you have done a good job with your note, you should be ready and willing to turn it in. Try to remain inconspicuous in doing so because your employer may be watching you to note any signs of suspiciousness. This can be a major issue and may blow your cover.
- Continue with the story. If you are pregnant, you will probably be pregnant for a long time. Make sure that you are able to continue the story for the rest of your “pregnancy” to ensure that your employer does not question the legitimacy. A fake note is a great way to get started, but a fake pregnancy is something that takes true commitment. You might also want to check out this article on excuses.
Quick Tips for Fake Pregnancy
- Be of an age where it is considered normal to get pregnancy. If you are over 60 and want to use this excuse, just don’t.
- Be a woman.
- Follow through. No matter how hard you have to try to play the pregnancy off, just do it to ensure you don’t get caught.
- Always be respectful. Even if your employer doesn’t believe you, it is a good idea to still respect him or her. Offer them the opportunity to find out the legitimacy of the note and never give up that it was all pretend.
- Go for quality. Some sites will offer you free notes. This is a big NO NO! You will have to spend more money, but you will get the quality that will allow your employer to truly believe you are pregnant.
If you need a dr. note template, you can read this page here.